Buzzed Bands Podcast, Ep. 2 w/ Cold Blood Club

Sunday, August 02, 2009

Brooklyn Ski Club Shows (The Drums, Young Lords, Sundelles, Gunfight, & More)

I just wanted to let you all know about the next couple of Brooklyn Ski Club shows. The first is at Crash Mansion this Friday. It's a NY Underbelly show that BSC curated. The lineup is pretty awesome, if I do say so myself - Young Lords, Hank & Cupcakes, Gunfight, and Cinema Cinema! Yeah, that's for reals yo. I'm going to probably get some killer DJ added to keep you dancing between bands.

The other show is the following Friday. My homeboys in Raccoon Fighter put the whole thing together and my other homeboys, Radio America, are playing too. I offered some advice along the way but didn't curate it. That said I am sponsoring it so while it's not a BSC show per se it kinda is. The lineup is again quite awesome - The Drums, Raccoon Fighter, The Sundelles, and Radio America. There is a catch though, it's the early show. So go straight from work, suck down some free Colt 45 from 7-8PM. Stick around for the bands and then go do your thing after, should be over by 10:30PM. It's the perfect way to start your night.

8/7
@ Crash Mansion
NY Underbelly - Brooklyn Ski Club Edition
w/ Young Lords, Hank & Cupcakes, Gunfight, & Cinema Cinema
Free w/RSVP
10PM
Free vodka 10-11PM

8/14
@ Glasslands
The Drums, Raccoon Fighter, The Sundelles, Radio America
$7
7PM
Free Colt 45 7-8PM




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails