Buzzed Bands Podcast, Ep. 2 w/ Cold Blood Club

Monday, April 09, 2007

Band Alert: Hoarsebox From Dublin

So it's kind of funny that I follow up my post about MP3's by featuring a band who has no MP3's available. But like I said there are exceptions and these guys are certainly one of them. I first heard these guys on the radio.

You see I work from home so in the morning when my alarm goes off I just let it run while I do my morning ritual. A few weeks back JV & Elvis where on and they were in Ireland for St. Patty's. They were at the Jameson factory and a band was playing so they let them on to perform a song. The band was Hoarsebox and they were just fucking incredible.

I've been trying to get an MP3 to share but it hasn't happened so I'm caving in and just linking to their MySpace profile. I have to say though that the stuff on MySpace is good but not nearly as good as the live performance they put on.


Take a listen and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails