Buzzed Bands Podcast, Ep. 2 w/ Cold Blood Club

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

"So Divided" by ...Trail Of Dead

This is not a full review, I'll let Tom or Gabe handle that, but I just wanted to say a few quick words about this album since it hit stores today. I have never been a fan of this band in any way. In fact, I've done my fair share of shit talking when it comes to Trail of Dead like, "The only good thing about them is their name". So when I received the advance a few weeks ago I just threw it in a pile and didn't think about it. Today for some reason I decided to give it a spin and I have to say - it ain't bad. I might even go as far as saying it's really good. It gets a little whiny at times but overall they really stepped it up on this one. It has a lot more energy then the last album, which I found extremely boring. So what I'm saying is, you should go buy this album.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails