Buzzed Bands Podcast, Ep. 2 w/ Cold Blood Club

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Siren Fest (Finally)

So this is REALLY fucking late but I haven't had an internet connection for awhile. Because it's so old I'm not going to bother reviewing the festival. I was pretty much backstage drinking beer the whole time anyway.

A few quick highlights:
  • Free beer backstage
  • Free food in the band area - if you could sneak back there
  • Art Brut - I wasn't a fan, now I love them. Easily the highlight of the show.
  • Scissor Sisters were a huge letdown - but that's not a highlight I guess.
Here are some pics and video.

Art Brut! Top Of The Pops...






The Rest...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

did you even see man man, art brut is for faggots, scissor sister are actual faggots

Related Posts with Thumbnails