Buzzed Bands Podcast, Ep. 2 w/ Cold Blood Club

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Alice In Chains With Phil Anselmo & Maynard Keenan

I heard about this performance a while ago but this is the first time I've seen it. Former Pantera front-man Phil Anselmo performing "Would" with the remnants of Alice In Chains. It's not bad but Phil really ain't got shit on Layne. Don't get me wrong, I love Phil and all but let's be real here. It's a valiant effort though and I would rather see AIC with Phil than with whoever that dude they have now is.

Phil w/AIC


...and with Layne (I miss this junkie bastard)



In finding these videos I stumbled upon two awesome MP3's from Toolshed. It's Maynard James Keenan with AIC and it's fucking awesome. Maybe maynard should hit the road with AIC. By the way, the new Tool... it's not all that - which pains me to say.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails