Buzzed Bands Podcast, Ep. 2 w/ Cold Blood Club

Friday, March 10, 2006

TV On The Radio Leak

As most of you know Brooklyn's finest, TV On The Radio, are releasing a new album this year. Anyone familiar wit the band knows the potential these guys have and have been disappointed in the past. Well, from what I'm hearing this album will destroy any doubts. The four MP3's I've heard so far are abso-fucking-lutely amazing.

Seriously - mark my words: This will be the year TVOTR establish themselves as one of the best bands out there. Here are links to the leaked tracks, listen to them, study them, and then think about how you will be able to tell your kids how you used to see these dudes everyday on Bedford.

Kingblind has MP3's

All Things Go has MP3's

Yoorp has MP3's
Listen to "Blues From Down Here" - it is simply fucking fantastic, one of the best songs I've EVER heard. Fuck I just listen to it over and over again - perfection.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails