Buzzed Bands Podcast, Ep. 2 w/ Cold Blood Club

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Sigmund Droid Will Rule New York

I checked my email today and I had a note from a band called Sigmund Droid. They wanted me to check them out on MySpace. Usually when I do this the band is decent but nothing to call all the friends about. Today was a special day because Sigmund Droid will rock your socks off - and I'm calling everybody. This band sounds like NYC... I'm not sure what that means but I think you'll agree.

Pablo, the guy who contacted me, aside from being in the band is also a video artist for Shindig. Yes, Shindig the party that everyone loves. The reason I love that party is because of the energy of it - well this band captures that and then some. This is NYC party music and it will make you move your ass.

I will be doing a full review of their CD in the very near future. Also they're playing on the 22nd - I'll have a review of that too. In the meantime, check out these MP3's. Be warned: they'll make you regret you stayed in tonight.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails